Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Doin A New thing

Wedding was beautiful of course. 3 days back and forth to Taylorville. Not a big deal but my dashboard in my car kept flashing a cup of coffee sign and a message to take a break from driving.. HMMMMM Leave me alone car.. If I want to be bossed around I'll get married hahah. J/K because
when my prince finds me he can boss me sometimes :-)  Maybe.. …..here and there... ok 3xweek lol


Traveling to Peoria on 9/25 to volunteer at the fall thingy at WIBUI Christian  radio. Hoping to recruit a couple of friends too. Life is better lived by helping others. Come on girls.. Letzzz go. One more week before the actual Fall fundraiser. 





Looking forward to the coming weekend with Linda and Rose and the other military girls. Play at the old state capital on Friday and Saturday is the cemetery walk in Auburn.


Come on Cubbies.. WE are still 2 1/2 in front.. You can do this..

My friends have been commenting that I am not myself lately... not bubbly and smiley and happy. Hmmm … Time to go volunteer and go help someone. Ya know..
 life gets better when you reach out and help someone :-) 

Have been laxed lately on Monday night Nacho's. Last week we had Pulled pork of course 
(Linda's FAV) from the Grill at legacy point at the lake. She reminded me to take a boring pic of nachos. But they were good. Linda also splurged for dessert. I chose to forgo. Anyhow the Bears were playing Monday night Football. Disaster at the end of course.. 













This Nacho Monday- Linda went rogue and ordered Pizza from Dublin Pub. I just had the chips n salsa. There's always next week :-)  
     

Feeling Happy and Bubbly and re-rejuvenated. Daily meditation is a must for me. Keeps me goin. Praise the Lord and Pass the Amunition… :-----)  












2 comments: