Just a Wake up.. Yes daughter Lydia will marry her prince tomorrow at 4p.m in Taylorville at the Pillars. So excited. Heading over there tonight to practice and help setup. They are likely already preparing. My table is set... Oh and more coolies yeah I lost the others :-) I need several for my friends.
New position at Memorial. So happy. We make plans and God laughs. I'm right where I'm suppose to be. Trying to button up some things on the Website www.yourbestbuddy.org Would like to start seeing some traffic because my friends are ready to get to work helping Seniors soon.
Thank You to Robin and Steve. These two are my friends that will likely end up claiming me on their taxes next year.; They include me for dinner all the time. Steve is the Grill Master and Robin is the famous indoor prepper/- and well the rest of the food maker. Everything I've had has been very very good. And usually they will pack it to go.... :-) Tons of food and I can tell when I get home its been packed with Love -- Thanks Robin.. Steve too he goes the extra mile. I'm so blessed. :-)
Linda- Garage sale in Twin Lakes-- Have fun girl.. Oh my at least its not too hot. Looking forward to Rocky Horror Picture Show with the Military girls. My fav- girls to go see the Arts with and dinner/ anything is fun with these girls. Good Peeps. Marilyn Sue Rose and of course Linda :-)
Rose is still hanging on she hasn't taken off running yet- she continues to be a GODSEND helping me with Your Best Buddy. Looking forward to the "Light up the Cemetery" at Wimmer cemetery September 29th. In Auburn , IL . Rose will portray Stella "Fern" Alspaugh Hay. Exciting..
I still cant believe I have a "famous" friend. She is famous, she just doesn't know it.

No comments:
Post a Comment