3 days and a wakeup for my friend Rose- Her Birthday is Thursday.
Sunday-West Side Church today- I should have made the 8:45 service, Instead I gave into my snack attack- Wasabi-soy Kettle Chips potato chips which is no big deal at 8:00 am any day of the week is just fine. The only problem with long weekends and holidays is I allow myself to over indulge. Then again Life is short I'm gonna live for awhile.
Monday- Rose here to Help with my website today. We are LIVE.. Yaayyyyyy.. THank You sooo much Rose. I cried. Happy Tears. Sophie came to visit today. What a sweet dog she is and she is a super service dog she is well minded and she knows her commands very well.
Linda and I have decided we are going to search out and quest for the Best Nachos in town. So far our Favorite are Apple bee's Neighborhood Nacho's. I didn't get the picture of them but I'm pretty sure we will be headed back there for a snack soon enough. Food gets redundant and everyone eats so I'll try to keep upbeat about posting Nachos. It's just food. --Mondays Nachos are from Smokey Bones- Pulled Pork- Linda's Favorite so far. My fave are Apple bees.
Tuesday- waiting to hear from St. Johns Hosp. Praying and believing God. for the PSA positions there. Hurry - its so long waiting.
Rose- 1- day and a wakeup for your Birthday as I've had fun reminding you all week -

I'm glad you are a blogger. Thanks for name dropping too.
ReplyDelete